Social Media Kings
Social media is providing an important platform for Producers to promote their wines and spirits to outstanding effect. The CWSA Instagram page includes coverage promoting CWSA Winners from traditional print media, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Beautiful images often provided by CWSA to Winners, CWSA Medals and CWSA Certificates are blended to present an incredible, strong and successful image of the label. Brands maximising their CWSA Medals on social media include these great examples.
Top 5x Social Media Masters
1. Taylors created a innovative world map made of wine to highlight being CWSA Best Value 2017 Clare Valley Wine of the Year.
2. Rawson’s Retreat and Wolf Blass powerbrands are strong in Chinese social media and celebrating CWSA Medals is an important part of their allure.
3. Kata Rocks is further promoting their great article in Drinks Business as they promote for China and internationally.
4. D’Arenberg are featured in Drinks Bulletin with a fantastic image showcasing their family as ones to watch.
5. Wines of Germany is creating awareness for trade, press and consumers.
You too can enjoy the exposure. Hashtag ‘Chinawineandspiritsawards’ or #CWSA and the superb CWSA Team will find you and repost for your promotional advantage.